Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!




Happy Halloween! Aiden and I dressed up and went trick-or-treating down our street. He had a blast! He thought it was so cool that you could go knock on someone's door and get free candy. After the first couple of houses he noticed that people were giving him 2 pieces of candy so after that when people answered the door he would say "Aiden get 2 pieces!" It was so funny. He also insisted on knocking on the doors. But he would knock so soft that I would have to tell him to knock harder. After I told him this a couple of times he started saying "Don't worry mom, they're coming." And when they didn't come he would say "They're busy lets go this way" and then would start walking to next house. He had so much fun. Kyler stayed home and hung out with dad.

No comments: