Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fam Update






A lot has happened this last month! School is finally out for Christmas break! Yay! I got an A in math, and a B+ ( yes I had to put the + in there, it counts! lol) in archaeology. Darren got an A- in archaeology and Japanese... well lets just say he will have to retake it. It feels so good to have my first semester of college a success!
My family came down for a visit at the beginning of December. Partly for my brothers court hearing and to have our family Christmas. Everyone was broke this year so we just had dinner, played games and I gave everyone pictures and wrote each of them a letter. It was so nice to see Jessica who I haven't seen since she moved to Washington. It was so nice to see the rest of my family too! To spend time with my sweet Grandma, mom, brothers and sisters. I miss them all so much!
Then my friends Ashley and Jeremy came down for a visit. We had a great girls night out making tacos and being girls! :) The guys got to go snowboarding while Ashley so nicely watched my kids while I worked. Then the night after we all had a group night with our other friends Marbara and Cody. We made YUMMY healthy pizza and watched a movie. It was so much fun. Then the next day Marbara convinced Ash and Jeremy and I to go and try sushi! I was very brave and tried Marbara's luck luck roll, and loved it! I was very surprised that I really enjoyed, now to just get past the mental part of the fact it is raw fish...
Just this past week I got to go to a luncheon for the Step Up women's program I was in a few years back, that was a lot of fun and good to catch up with my friend Tara. Then we had the babysteps Christmas party and the kids were SO excited to see Santa! Even though I think he looks creepy! lol
Well hopefully I can do a Christmas post after Christmas. I can't wait! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Amy said...

sorry I missed you at the Step up thing. Sure do miss you. You're such a great friend