So I feel as though I was incredibly busy this summer but didn't get to do everything I wanted. I didn't go camping or float the river. But, I'm going to focus on what I DID accomplish!
1. Finished the kids quilts! (6 year goal done!)
2. Gathered everything (except for printing pictures) for Kyler's first year scrapbook.
3. Learn about fitness and start a better workout routine.
That doesn't seem like a whole lot now that I look at it written down... but I tell you what doing those things on top of every day stuff I was still pretty busy! The kids loved swimming at the river, swimming lessons, t-ball/baseball, and reading program at the library. They also learned how to do more chores by themselves! We also got to see my nieces and nephews for a few hours on their way back to Idaho falls. So for the most part it was a pretty productive summer. :)
Fitness results for end of August:
Weight: 143 (only lost 2 lbs! but I didn't exactly do the best with my eating habits this month)
Butt measurement: 41 inches
Leg measurement: 24 inches
Stomach: 36.5 inches
So to sum up the last two months of being really good with working out, gaining A LOT more muscle. I have lost a total of 7 lbs and a total of about 2 inches off my legs, butt and and 1 1/2 inches off my stomach.
So I really need to work on my eating habits..... lol
The kids have started school and are doing great so far! Kyler is doing so much better than I expected for first being in Kindergarten! He has a great teacher so I think he will do just fine. Aiden is in first grade and loving it and doing great as always.
I have started my school. Still full time and on the internet through LCSC. It is so nice having the kids in school ALL day! It makes a big difference in how productive I am on homework! I also got a part time job working about 10-15 hours at the LCSC Outreach Center here in Grangeville. The nice thing is I can do homework while I'm not busy! It will be so nice right now to have a little extra income! I have a new fitness goal to help motivate me to get into really good shape... I am going to climb Mt. Borah with a few friends next July! So I really need to build some stamina and muscle! It is a much better goal then trying to lose weight!
Here are a few recent pictures from this summer.
Left to right: Kalina (5), Jessica (23), Kyler (5), Aiden (6), Conner (7), Anakela (12), Leilani (10)
Me and Anakela
Aiden, Uncle Tyson, and Kalina (It was her 5th b-day)
Finished product :)
I put the first letter of their name in the corners so they could easily see which blanket was what.
Grandma Ruby Ward, Julie (my mom), Leilani, Jessica, and Anakela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment