Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!





Happy Halloween! We had  a pretty good Halloween this year. A few days before Halloween Juanita and the kids made Halloween cut out cookies and the kids had so much fun rolling out the dough, cutting out the cookies, and frosting them. Then on Halloween we went out trick or treating. The kids were so excited and said "Happy Halloween!" to everyone they saw. They didn't even say trick or treat when people answered their doors. They would just say "Happy Halloween!" and then as they were leaving they would say "Thank you! Trick or treat!" It was funny! I am very proud of my boys though a bunch of kids kept pushing past each other to get to a house and when Aiden and Kyler were trying to move so other kids could get candy they kept saying "Excuse me please!" I hope they keep those manners as the get older! I had a bad headache when we went trick or treating but seeing how excited and happy the kids were and how cute they were actually took my mind off it! I love my cute little dragons!

1 comment:

Katie Joyce said...

Wow, what's your secret for training them! Good work Hill.

But seriously, seeing pictures of your kids makes me think of Joshua when he was little. I had like three crazy flashbacks of red bunk beds, watching TV in the basement and playing under the stairs in your room.